Rawr, welcome.

Family ♥
I ♥ each and every one of them.
|
|
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 5:57 PM
Helloooooooooooooooooo.
Yes, i know. I haven't been updating. Hah, Saturday I stayed at home almost the whole day. ^^ good girl lorrrr. Lol, Sunday Abang Adha's engagement ceremony. (: Three generation. :DTop; 3 Grandaunts & Grandma(maternal). Bottom; Mum, Greatgrandma & Me. The 4 guys are my Uncles. :D ~young uncles. Lol,And i brought my homeworkssss along. How pathetic. Headed to paternal grandma's place. She slip & fell in the toilet. :O The whole family came down. She fractured her cheek bone, omgawdddddd. Monday Well, i started the day in a funny manner lah wth. One of it was, I got a call from Bf in the bus , so i said 'Hello?' And guess what, Fazirah Neezam Vixson Ming Yang and a few people turned and look at me lah, wtf. And so, i started whispering. Macam budak bodoh siaaa. Wth, Neezam pn da ketawa kaaan. Grr~ Since Bf can't hear anything, i told him i'll text him. I wondered, my voice very loud meh? Bf said he can't even hear lah. Wth? MT lesson, I asked "Neezam! Suara aku kuat ke tadi?!" And he said, "Aah lah abe? Aku tau kau cakap dengan siapa. hah." Wtf, okayyyy whateverrrrrr. Saw this lady in school!Omg, i miss her mannnnnnnnnn. Didn't have a chance to talk to her. pft! Since, Mr Wee was talking to us. Like wtf laaaah. And off we left for Ngee Ann. :( F.E, laughed like hell with Shafiq & Danial as usual. Really cannot take it siaa. Wtfish, F.E wouldn't be better if it's not because of them. I'm left with them only. And Hakim. No more of Sofea, Eusofia & Faiq. boohoo. Today Didn't start the day that well. I was boiling. -_-'I didn't know why. But, sorry eh to sapesape yang kene marah tadi. Haa, After school, sat with Yasmin & Danial. Suppose to help her with Amath. But her bf helped her instead. Lol, okay at least i help a little bit kaaan? ^^ Eh, Neezam ada peminat laaah! :DDDD So, i'm home right now. To-do list for today; SS & Amath revision. And Phy hw. toooodlesss. syaarawrfeenaah!
dates.
Alipp's Bday; 2nd Oct Danial's Bday; 2nd Oct Faqieh's Bday; 15th Oct Zul's Bday; 16th Oct Milly's Bday; 21st Oct Fiq Joy's Bday; 23rd Oct Fatin's Bday; 4th Nov Aman's Bday; 4th Nov My Bday~; 17th Nov Nazmi's Bday; 17th Nov Ayu's Bday; 21st Novarchives.
» April 2009» May 2009 » June 2009 » July 2009 » August 2009 » September 2009 » October 2009 » November 2009 » December 2009 » January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 » May 2010 » June 2010 » July 2010 » August 2010 » September 2010 » October 2010 affiliates.
alipposarcaso!
chunxiang
cuiying
eusofiarapika
fairus
fatimah
fifahhunny
hakimul'arif!
hasliza
ilykaestrella!
irakenet!
khidriadiqa
khirrah
khaiblack
lyza
miakecik!
min
rebecca
ruby
smallgirlbaby!
sofea!
wanie
wanzacky!
xinni
zulkanan!nazrin nurul'ain farah dzul amirah junior adlin junior 3A'09 4A'10 eyla senior fsr junior heday senior feeq senior khalidah junior huda junior dayah junior irah junior jannah junior suhada junior credits.
This layout was created by sagacity. Highly
inspired by fruitstyle.
Please use MOZILLA FIREFOX when viewing this layout/blog. Use a 1280x800px screen for best results.
|
