Rawr, welcome.

Family ♥
I ♥ each and every one of them.
|
|
Wednesday, May 6, 2009 4:30 PM
HongKong(?)
![]() Haha. Suddenly i felt that i wanted to go back to Hong Kong. Haaa. Due-due mukerh maseh budak-budak lgk seyh. Nie case Syara blom turn 14 okay. Heh. Anw, thanks Sufyan for the shot. Hello people. Didn't go to school today. Yeah, i was superrrrrrr bored. My friends were at school doing their exam paper & I slacked at home doing nothing. Hakimul texted me early in the morning & told me that boyfriend wanted me to pass him his stuffxzxz after his paper. Then I felt that the time was going very slow mannnnn. I waited like hell for the clock to struck 9. I went to bath and got ready to meet Eusofia. I left the house 20 mins later & i realised that i was quite early. They were dismissed only at 9.50 (?!) Wth. 3C were released first & the malay guys were all very kecoh siaa when they see me outside school. I never go school, so what. Heee. Then Mia teman-ed me to wait for Eusofia & Boyfriend. *lembab sakk drg. -_-' Passed Boyfriend's stuff, & went to study with Eusofia. Yeah, Mia followed. Then we waited for her to buy food. Wahh, Mia was veryyyyyy hungry mann. Haahaa. She bought quite a lot of food. Cute siaa. Makan jekk bnyk. Tp maseh kecik. Haahaa. Studied for a little while. Then we headed to my house since both of them wanted to watch Suci at 1.30pm. -_-' & Mia's phone was almost out of battery so she borrowed my charger. I think Eusofia is starting to be obsessed by tht drama. Haahaa. Before that they just lepak-ed around my house since it was still around 12+. Guess what, Eusofia went to sleep while waiting for Suci to start. -_-' & she was very sound asleep because she was sleeping on my rocking chair & the fan was facing her. Haaha. And, before that, i gave her ice-cream. Thats why laaaa. Wth. Then, we let her alone. Meanwhile, Mia was taking some songs from my phone & as for me, i didn't know what i was doing except lying around on my sofa like there's nth better to do like tht. Heee. Then, Eusofia woke up. I changed the channel to HBO Family & we watched this movie called Prehysteria! 2. Hahaaa. Quite funny mannn. Then Mia alerted me that it was 1.30 already. So i changed it Sensasi then. Haaaaa. This time, Mia fell asleep. -_-' One by one seyh. Hahaha. Nie lgk style. She slept on the floor. With my big cushions. Haaaa. When my grandmother reached home, cepat2 i ask Eusofia to wake Mia up. Haa. Due-due terkejot seyh. Haaa. Then my grandmother went into the room alrdy, Mia moved to my sofa & continued her sleep. Haaaaa. I went to where Mia was sleeping before that & i lied down. I felt like sleeping tooo siaaaa. Haaahaaaa. I told Eusofia tht it will my turn to sleep. Haaahaaa. Padehal cnnt sleep. Heh. Eusofia was in superrrrrrrr concentration seyh when watching Suci. I've told you, she's gonna be obsessed with that drama soon. Hahahaahaa. Well, we watched till finish & i sent them to the busstp. Before that, Eusofia & I went to buy food first. & it wasn't the right time, i guess. Coz those ppl who had to go to school today(hahaha), were alrdy cuming out of the school which made the queue quite long & the place damn kecoh. Especially those typical sec 1s. No offence ah. Haaaaa. Met Fifah & gang. Haaaa. Then, Eusofia went home while Mia headed to tution. Veryyy good right my 'daughter' ? I know. Haaahaaa. Her 'father' sendiri can't believe that she was going to tution. Hahaha. Then Aizat said, "......... erm, Syara. aku tngk kau dh mcm MAK2 arh. anta tuh due bdk kecik balek & gy tution. fuhh, ......." Otak kau laaa Aizat. Haaaa. aku anta pn, 'anak' kau jgk siaaaa. Hahaha. & arghhhhhhhhh. i'm gonna die soon. E-maths paper 2 & A-maths paper tmrw. Gonna flunk badly for sure! "Those hopes are not gonna come back anymore." byebye. syaarawrfeenaah!
dates.
Alipp's Bday; 2nd Oct Danial's Bday; 2nd Oct Faqieh's Bday; 15th Oct Zul's Bday; 16th Oct Milly's Bday; 21st Oct Fiq Joy's Bday; 23rd Oct Fatin's Bday; 4th Nov Aman's Bday; 4th Nov My Bday~; 17th Nov Nazmi's Bday; 17th Nov Ayu's Bday; 21st Novarchives.
» April 2009» May 2009 » June 2009 » July 2009 » August 2009 » September 2009 » October 2009 » November 2009 » December 2009 » January 2010 » February 2010 » March 2010 » April 2010 » May 2010 » June 2010 » July 2010 » August 2010 » September 2010 » October 2010 affiliates.
alipposarcaso!
chunxiang
cuiying
eusofiarapika
fairus
fatimah
fifahhunny
hakimul'arif!
hasliza
ilykaestrella!
irakenet!
khidriadiqa
khirrah
khaiblack
lyza
miakecik!
min
rebecca
ruby
smallgirlbaby!
sofea!
wanie
wanzacky!
xinni
zulkanan!nazrin nurul'ain farah dzul amirah junior adlin junior 3A'09 4A'10 eyla senior fsr junior heday senior feeq senior khalidah junior huda junior dayah junior irah junior jannah junior suhada junior credits.
This layout was created by sagacity. Highly
inspired by fruitstyle.
Please use MOZILLA FIREFOX when viewing this layout/blog. Use a 1280x800px screen for best results.
|
